the cards pt 1

yesterday, I met up with a friend who is also a tarot card reader.
I met him a while back, we dated once or twice.
but we decided we're not compatible so we stayed friends. 

anyway.

so he read my cards. 
and it's quite interesting. 

i've previously mentioned that i would like to move out and get a place of my own. 
and also i'm uncertain of my future in this job. 

the cards said:
1. a new place would bring new changes in my life, good ones. i just need to take time to find the right one. 
2. family is in the way, especially mum. she's worried that me buying a new place would be a waste, like my sister. besides, she'd said before that she'll feel lonely without me in the house. 
3. my job is good for me, but any intention to move or leave should only be considered when a job offer comes along, especially one that's abroad. 

as much as some poeple has told me how tarot cards work (that it can be simply like a cold reading), i accept and believe it, but doesn't necessarily adhere to it 100 percent. 
that said, i do believe that by getting my own place, i would be able to live my life the way i want to, finally. 

the house right now is also making me feel overwhelmed a lot. 

but i need to have patience. 
and wait. 


Comments

"All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost." - J. R. R. Tolkien