it's october again

 I'm not really sure where I am right now. everything feels rushed. 

like, I want to do so many things right now. right. now. and I don't know why it can't wait. maybe I'm feeling the age thing, like I'm running out of time to do anything.

my job is ok, but it's a dead-end. it's great that I have money, and made it through the pandemic quite okay.  my online purchases tell a different story, though. 

since my birthday, a lot have happened. a lot didn't happen as well. 

but one thing that hasn't changed is a deep feeling of loneliness. I guess I have to wait some more for that to either go away, or the void is filled by someone. I'm not above one-night stands to fill it, but I guess it's self principle that I'd always want deeper connections and conversations with some people. and mostly, I want love. 

it's different, romantic love, I mean. I don't know if, when, or how I'll get it, but the bigger question is, will I ever? I'm not actively dating or whatever, and I can't expect love to just fall on my lap. cats, maybe. but not human lovers. 

I guess it will never go away, not for now, at least. I'll bury myself in books, and funko pops, and whatever things I buy on a whim (I should stop that). 

the year's ending. it's fall again, or rainy season here. and so are my feels of sadness and loneliness.

Comments

"All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost." - J. R. R. Tolkien